Friday 11 March 2011

Running the London marathon

Before the 10km boutique run in boiling hot sunI've been shocking at blogging on here but that's mostly because I've been so busy. One of the things keeping me busy is training for the London marathon on 17 April.

I ran 14 miles last weekend and I'm due to do 16 this weekend, working up to my longest training run in two weeks' time - 20 miles.

I still find it hard to believe I cam run that distance but I promise I'm earning every penny of sponsorship money (I'm running for the NCT - National Childbirth Trust). Organising a wedding, running marathon, completing a 30/30 list and rounding up the end of the financial year at work is a tough combination but I'm plodding on. If you'd like to show your support, you can sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Rhiannon-runs-the-London-marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment